Magpul BAD Lever – Right-hand Bolt Release
Weight 0.06 lbs
Designed to considerably improve the speed and efficiency of the AR15/M16 bolt catch, the B.A.D. Lever allows manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control/ready position with the right-hand trigger finger.
This lever does not require modification of the receiver and is legal for CMP/NRA Service Rifle.
Made from milspec-anodized aluminum, the B.A.D.(Battery Assist Device) Lever attaches to the standard AR15/M16 bolt release without permanent modification to the weapon. Functional for both left and right-handed shooters, the B.A.D. Lever also allows traditional bolt catch manipulation according to the AR15/M16 manual of arms. All mounting hardware included.
Made in U.S.A.
- -Compatible with standard mil-spec forged AR15/M16 receivers*
- -Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surface still allows for traditional manipulation of the bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed access to the trigger
- -Attaches to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
- -Machined from durable billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- -Finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G
- -Torx® mounting screw with Nyloc® Blue patch prevents back out under recoil (Torx wrench included)
* NOT compatible with 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester) firearms as well as most AR15 billet or polymer lower and upper receivers due to their larger and/or non-standard dimensions (including the S&W Magpul Spec Series™ lowers).
|Product Listing Option||NEW|